Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Samples of Friday watercolor class paintings (Cheetahs!)





These paintings turned out so well; my students seemed to really like painting these guys. We worked with both watercolor and ink on this assignment. The animals all seem to really come alive in the paintings. Good work, guys!

My students often work on their own projects outside of class, and this watercolor flower painting is just one example. I really like how my students are taking the initiative to work on their own projects at home--they are coming up with some really great work!

1 comment:

  1. Indeed! Your students did a great work. Very beautiful and inspiring work. I would like to congratulate them for their efforts in making such beautiful paintings.

    Custom Oil Painting

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...